Post-scarcity/More post-scarcity thinking
- The Venus Project. Visionary designer and engineer. See also Future by Design which is a documentary film about Jacque. -
- Buckminster Fuller Institute (BFI.org). Visionary designer and engineer. -
- "It is now highly feasible to take care of everybody on Earth at a 'higher standard of living than any have ever known.' It no longer has to be you or me. Selfishness is unnecessary and henceforth unrationalizable as mandated by survival."
- Engines of Creation (2007 update here) and prophet of . He describes as "engines of abundance". (However as interesting and capable as advanced nanotechnology is likely to be, it is not actually a requirement for the development of a post-scarcity society - something that could be achieved with today's macro-scale technology). - Author of
- sustainability of human progress. - Prominent computer scientist. He has some interesting information on his website about the
- Marshall T. Savage - Author of The Millenial Project: Colonizing the Galaxy in eight easy steps. Many abundance concepts covered using known technology in this interesting take on feasible space colonisation
- Agalmics, an essay on the marginalization of scarcity -