Revision as of 02:24, 6 November 2006 by CharlesC
So what unnecessary scarcity exists today?
All the usual suspects, and a lot applies as much to Western countries as it does to the developing world.
- Clean energy
- Clean water
- Nutritious food
- Medicine and medical facilities
- Decent housing in slum areas
- High quality, interesting education
- Safe transportation
- The facilities for people to do more things for themselves - we are too reliant on machines and products from big business
- Sounds woolly perhaps, but resources to get things done that need to be done
- Time - people's time. Time to follow things important to the individual. Time for other people.